I've been tagged to say 5 things you should know about my husband.
1. He's a very hard worker. When something needs to be done he can figure it out and get the job done. With only a little nagging:) Which includes house work. He's a real man and does more than his fair share of dishes, laundry, and floors. I love him for it. His hard work is evident in his two businesses.
2. He also knows how to relax and have a good time. He is funny, entertaining, and people always feel comfortable around him. Unless they're blowing it then he can be pretty hard to be around. He tells it like it is and usually says what's on his mind. (He's not afraid of confrontation, which I'm scared to death of, so I'm always total stressed out when he's telling people they're blowing it ex) waitresses, pizza places, etc.
3. He is a great friend to have. Everyone he knows is his best friend and he'll keep in touch with them for the rest of their lives. There's no hiding from him. He'll call old bishops, parents, and mission comps, etc. and hunt people down. He's always calling, writing, emailing, or getting together with old friends. I'm so very bad at that so it's definitely a talent that I admire in him.
4. He's very good at getting what he wants and almost aways does get what he wants. It's a little annoying when it's not what I want, but it's also an amazing talent he has. We watched "The Secret" and decided that Jeremy has been living the secret his whole life. He just acquired four new pump rigs for his business for free. Positive thinking! This is also something I'm trying to learn from him.
5. I believe it is a talent to have many loves or passions and Jeremy has many passions: sports, red juice, taco soup, banana bread, the guitar, his motorcycle, steaks, the scriptures, church, discovery channel, history, CNN, The Week, friends, the kids, and ME.