Saturday, September 01, 2012

I'm sooooo out of my mind excited!


This is a picture from my kitchen into the formal dining room, soon to be HUGE  pantry/sewing room:)


This is a picture from the family room into the entry way/ formal living room, soon to be Jeremy's office:)



Yay, I'm getting my BIG pantry/sewing room and Jeremy's getting his much needed office.  So the two useless formal room will now becoming very functional and used daily:)  My husband wasn't sure about the pantry off the kitchen.  I'm so glad he let me convince him that I needed it.  What a great guy.

Jeremy and Jonathan Staiger worked from sun up to sun down and will work on it again on labor day (ironically)

1 comments:

Jillian said...

That is super cool. I always thought those formal rooms were kind of useless. What a great idea! I can't wait to have my own home and do my own thing to it. I do my best with what I got. You're house looks so cute!