Monday, September 01, 2008

WAKEE WAKEE MR JEREMY (Alex) WAKE UP!

(another quote from a cartoon-Madagascar)

I'm so excited for my husband. Tomorrow morning is his first official day of his new calling. Jeremy is the new 5:45 a.m. seminary teacher! I couldn't be happier or more excited for him. I know it's going to be a challenge to get the kids awake, on time, and to pay attention. If anyone can do it, Jeremy's the man. He is a born entertainer, teacher, speaker, etc. From the first days of our marriage, I knew he was meant to teach the gospel. Especially to the youth. I've always been able to picture him as a seminary teacher, CES speaker, EFY speaker, or some sort of gospel motivator. I love him so much and know he will do so good. Now if only we both can get to bed early:)

7 comments:

Bailey said...

Congrats! That honestly is the best calling for him. The kids will love him!

Heidi said...

I think that is great Jeremy. You'll do awesome. Have fun waking up that early!!!

THE BELLS said...

Awesome. We know he will rock this calling!

natallie said...

yeah i could see him doing great as a seminary teacher or a televangelist! (sp?) :) how was your weather?

Rebecca said...

He's going to do a great job!

Anonymous said...

Thank you everybody for your kind words. I am having an awesome time. It's not as hard as I thought it would to get up that early. I've got between 16-26 kids each morning and surprisingly haven't had any sleepers yet. It's kind of hard to when you've got someone yelling at you every 3 minutes saying, "isn't this awesome!"
Jeremy

Dusty and Amy said...

Ha ha ha, Jeremy! I have tried to post 2 times and it still isn't showing so I am going to try one-mo-gin!

I was telling Natalie that little did she know that the televangelist shows were your favorite growing up and you even joined in shouting "Amen!" ha ha ha

I know you are doing great and touching a lot of people's lives... even if they don't know it yet! You go bro!